Cybersecurity Six-PackDiscover key cybersecurity principles in a relaxed, informal atmosphere. Six free sessions will cover a range of topics for the uninitiated. Learn, ask questions, build your strategies. These sessions are intended to assist newcomers to the threat landscape, and will focus on fundamentals.
Things you should know
- 3 out of 4 hackers interviewed said an antivirus program and firewall are no hindrance to their ability to break in.
- Reports show 360,000 new viruses which pass unhindered through antivirus programs are launched every day.
- 30% of systems in the U.S. are already infected. Hackers often choose to conduct silent surveillance while staying hidden.
- EVERY online PC is a target. Besides ransomware, hackers use breached computers for many things, such as bitcoin mining and distributed denial of service attacks.
Save Your SpotSessions will be held at 11:00 a.m. at
COLLOCAMOTION Financial and Wellness 657 Maitland Ave Altamonte Springs, Florida 32701
- Wednesday, June 7 — Basics
- Wednesday, June 21 — Basics 2
- Wednesday, July 19 — Incidents
- Wednesday, August 23 — Networks
- Wednesday, September 6 — Sessions
- Wednesday, September 13 — Hacks & Scams